Product Highlight of the week
The GemOro UltraSpa is the ONLY combination ultrasonic and steamer.
Compact and stylish, this combination will be at home in factory, showroom, or home settings, allowing for ultimate cleaning of finished or in-progress jewellery.
Cool Toolz UltraSpa Information Sheet (pdf)
Professional quality device gets jewellery as clean as it can get by using a combination of 2-stage ultrasonic action at 42,000 pulses per second, plus hot steam.
Ultrasonic uses about .47L ordinary water and cleaning solution, steamer ordinary water.
- Ultrasonic includes stainless steel basket and cover
with bright blue LED tank illumination
- Digital control panel provides an ultrasonic
cleaning cycle of 6 minutes
- Steam cleaner safely generates high pressure
up to 50 PSI using regular tap water
- Ideal size for retail jewelers with .9L steamer tank capacity
- Easy to use button controls activate steam on demand
- INCLUDES: Plastic coated stainless steel jewelry holding tweezers; stainless steel handheld mini-basket with handle for holding diamond ear studs, etc.;
and water funnel with measuring fill cup
- Made of durable, long-life ABS
- Built-in Easy-Lift(tm) handles for moving
- 110-120V, 60Hz, requires 1kw transformer, available from Cool Toolz
Product Highlight for this week
Featuring the GemOro AuRACLE (“Oracle”) AGT3 gold and platinum tester. This hand-sized portable verification tester can pay for itself with only a few IDs of misidentified metal.
Capable of identifying 6-24k gold in yellow, white, pink and green, it takes only seconds to start up, calibrate, and test in fast and enhanced modes. The third generation of the testing device, it features a digital display and long lasting pen probe. Best accuracy is obtained by strictly adhering to simple operational steps with the item to be tested and the device.
Useful in factory and stylish enough for a showroom, the AGT3 can be a very nice retail value-add when combined with the one-of-a-kind GemOro UltraSpa ultrasonic and steamer combo unit. Clean your customers’ jewelry and explain that you’re using the latest showroom technology and they will doubtless be happy with your service.
Cool Toolz Product Information Sheet (pdf)
The newest AuRACLE, the digital AGT3 is the ultimate verification instrument for gold and platinum testing. This portable handheld tester has exceptional precision, is simple to use and provides quick and accurate results showing both the digital karat value and gold percentage.
- Tests all colors of gold from 6K to 24K and tests platinum
- Alphanumeric LCD display shows both karat value and gold percentage
- Two test modes: Fast Test Yellow & Enhanced Mode
- Easy one-step calibration using either 14K or 18K yellow gold
- Scratch resistant, durable nickel plated stainless steel testing plate
- Follow easy steps to identify non-gold, gold plate and gold filled as NA
- Simply touch pen probe to filed gold or platinum and see results in seconds
- Replaceable pen probe provides thousands of tests with proper care
- Auto-check pen probe function
- Sleek, contoured and ergonomic design
- Built-in storage compartment for pen probe
- Easy to read LCD display
- Automatic low battery indicator
- Pen Probe, kept clean, lasts for thousands of tests
- Powered by included 9V alkaline battery or 100V-240V AC adaptor
- INCLUDES: AGT3, pen probe, file, battery, AC adaptor and rubberized carrying case
- PATENTED WITH PATENTS PENDING.
Just in time for IIJS 2014 attendees, our July 2014 catalog update is available for download in both an all-items version as well as smaller pdf’s by product category.
Once again we’re bringing 50 gram sample packs of the amazingly useful and practical JettSett® Basic material at IJS 2014 in Mumbai 17-21 July. Now in the Machinery Hall 2, Stall Z008.
Each pack includes instructions, and we also plan to demo proper use, but really, it’s so easy it hardly needs a demo! Know More from our pdf download.
You’ll want to order kg’s or larger quantities from our Bangalore showroom as soon as you find out just how great JettSett® is, and how it in many ways surpasses shellac/flake.
IIJS 2014 JettSett Comml Sample
Sign up for the CoolToolz Newsletter! Below is what we sent today to inboxes all over India, saving subscribers effort of searching. We send more around trade shows, but we won’t overload you. See CoolToolz at IIJS 2014 in Mubai 17-21 July, Stall MH2Z008!
This year it’s easier than ever to find us and talk tools, we’re in Stall number 2Z008, Machinery Hall. We import specialty tools that save you money and help you get work done better and faster than ever!
At our spacious and a/c showroom in Bangalore’s Electronics City, you can try before buying at our workbench, see and discuss tools with our goldsmith.
Let’s talk at Mumbai!
Sign up for the newsletter to know more, sooner.
Sign Up! for the Cool Toolz email newsletter, managed by MailChimp. There’s a double opt-in process and we promise we won’t overload your inbox or pass your email address on to anyone else.
We had a good experience with them during IIJS 2013 so we’re continuing the relationship.
The first 16 pages of our catalog, shown at IIJS last week, is available for download:
Cool Toolz Catalog August 2013 (1.7 MB pdf, click to view or right-click to download)
Until we finish the more expanded catalog, please email us at info[at symbol]cooltoolz.co.in or call 99-000-44332 to find out if we have the right tool for your needs.
If you’re looking for Jett Sett, we have it, just let us know how much and we’ll get the quotation out to you right away.
Looking forward to serving your high quality tool needs!
IIJS Show Report
Jett Sett Basictm caught the attention of lots of attendees at our stall at IIJS 2013 in Mumbai from 8-12 August. We did lots of demos and our show special samples all went home with new owners. We’re looking forward to hearing back from them about the wonderful new ways they are discovering to use Jett Sett Basictm.
There was also a lot of interest in the sampling of welding/melting goggles, platinum and jeweler’s specialty tools we brought along, and many requests for the full catalog. We will soon start emailing the pdf files to those who requested them and continue to work on finishing the catalog of our current collection and send those out and post them to our site here. Stay tuned!
If there are any tools you’re seeking, let us know; if you are going to be in Bangalore and want to see our collection and try them out on our showroom jeweler’s workbench, call for a visit!
It’s on the way and we’re happy to let you know when it’s available.
Email us at info [at symbol] cooltoolz.co.in to be on the notification list and we’ll email you as soon as the catalog is available.
Next time you’re coming to Bangalore’s Electronics City, contact us about visiting our gleaming, spacious new showroom and training centre. We can demo tools and talk about how to best fulfill your tool needs.
Many thanks for your interest.